Sunday, July 13, 2008

You Are The Dark Ocean Bottom


... and i am the fast sinking anchor
So I finished Nick Jayy. It looks nothing like him oh well I also noticed that i never seem to finish my subjects hair, why I have no idea. Dude, i am kinda bummed that I don't get to go to any of the 'Burning up' Concerts. I was soo looking forward to this tour it looks like its going to be amazing it sucks to becuase they are playing tomorrow and I could go but I have to close and my madre already made me call out sick on saturday. Which pissed me off because ive only called out once before and that was for the AMA's and i had like no reason except she wanted to go out and didnt want to pick me up. Blah grrr. So I Spent my Saturday night home alone watching 'icarly' and making brownies. which were amazing. Hmm I really wanna go shopping and spend all my money on new clothes. who wants to hit the mall ? and Stop by Jamba Juice I could totally go for a Strawberry Surf Rider. Yuuuummmmy.

No comments: