Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rick Lava is my man.


Rata- tat- tat. I mean have you seen his mustache talk about sexy. Ok ok. Since we're on the subject of Jonas, kinda... I can't express to you how STOKED I am for this new album. FIRST OFF, "Pushing Me Away"... I seriously stopped breathing. Those vocals; are you kidding?! -That's all I can really say without crossing the no-no line. xD OH, and "Be Be Good"? Amazing. That 20 second clip; ahhh. AND AND, "One Man Show" -acoustic. WOW. I'm seriously blown away. -The real verision sounds like something that'd be on Nickelodeon. Seriously. Like, on iCarly, Drake & Josh, or the Naked Brother's Band. SORRRRRRRRY. That's just what I picture when I hear it. (Or, what I've heard so far.)
Dude I seriously. uhh let see umm i know there was a reason why i was writing this umm oh yeah. Damn it Cam, why do you have to play the frackin evil dude? yesh twilight. why does cam have to play the bad guy? Honestly its really hard to hate the bad guy when he looks soo frickin damn hot! JEEZE. I mean look at him he is like gah wow. Anyway there are 17 days until breaking dawn and 148-ish days until twilight the movie. whoop. Yesh. thats all.... for now. :)

No comments: