Thursday, July 17, 2008

All 23 Flavors of Delicious-ness

Does anyone even know what the 23 flavors are in Dr.Pepper? Really I Wanna know and why don't they tell you what they are. makes you wonder. huh. Still delicious. Wow today i sure am a force not to be reckoned with lol. I think I did a wonderful job at work today if I do say so myself. I totally up sold and added on a ton of crap today. Like one lady her total was about $54 and i got her spend $122. boo ya . lol. And I was like totally interacting with the customers like I never have before like usually im like " hello, is there anything I can help you with?" and they are like "no thanks" and I just walk away but today I actually wanted to help everyone like I was picking out outfits showing them a whole bunch of accessories telling them about all the promotions. It was Awesome. lol. Yeah. I enjoyed myself today. Joseph Adam Jonas likes to shop at Limited Too. True story. that and Payless shoes.

No comments: